Men love fashion as much as women, although the perception and choices may vary. Men like trends and often follow the seasonal fashion shows, but most of them would like to stick to their options of comfort matched with personal style. If you are thinking of shopping ahead of the spring, we have some comfort clothing and basic essentials that must make it to your list!
- Look for tees and more tees. A man can never really have enough of tees and t-shirts, and there are so many styles and designs to choose from. From solid V-neck tees to printed round neck tees, the choices are more than many. Also, you can choose from polo t-shirts, which are more formal and can be teamed with casual pants for work, as well.
- If you don’t have a nice pair of casual trousers, you are already missing out on style. Instead of investing extensively in denims, you should be looking at chinos, khakis and tailored pants, minus the formal elements. Look for khaki pants that have been trending for the last few seasons, and in case you plan to buy more jeans, make sure to take a check at straight denims.
- When it comes to comfort in summers, you need boxers and pajamas. There are some amazing stores online, where you can shop pajamas for men at really budget prices, and you can even try boxers, especially if you plan to go for a vacation around the beaches.
- One of the other things on the list is sneakers. Sneakers are the second name for comfort shoes, and you can keep trying different colors and styles. If you cannot find the right converse sneakers, which is unlikely, you can also take a shot at floaters and loafers, both being very easy styles for summer. In fact, you can also buy a pair of sports shoes, which isn’t heavy like trainers.
- Finally, do take some time to check casual shirts. A simple half shirt in white is a basic for spring, but you can also look for check shirts for teaming with graphic prints. Do try solid colored shirts if you plan to go for bright tees. Green, blue, orange and yellow are some of the simple and safe shades to go for.
Start making a bucket list now and shop more ahead of the season, especially on online stores where discounts are pretty guaranteed!